Well hey there everyone! I’m pulling together some great interviews for the future but unfortunately they aren’t completed for today, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to ask some questions of you! Yes, you! It will help me to understand the interests of those who read our blog and in turn I’ll use that knowledge to inform my questions in author interviews. Make sense? Good, let’s get started.
1. Warm up question: What book have you recently read that you would recommend?
2. What genre of fiction pulls at you most often, as a reader or a writer?
3. Do you believe in writer’s block?
4. Do you attend writing conferences/workshops?
5. When reading an author interview do you find yourself more interested in their book or their process? Or a healthy dose of both?
6. Is there an aspect about writing you feel you never see asked in interviews? Or you wish you saw more of?
7. On average, how many blogs do you read that are writing related?
8. I’ll end with a twist on my traditional first question of authors: What would your EXIT music be? The song that would play as you are leaving a room.
Thank you for participating and sharing about yourselves! Feedback is golden.